The policy is addressed to the users of www.dsmtech.pl (the Website).
The Policy describes the collection and use of the website users’ data, which is collected directly from them or through cookies and similar technologies.
Data Controller and Contact:
The Controller of the data collected in connection with the use of the website is DSM Sp. z o.o.with its registered office at ul.28 Czerwca 1956r.404 lok.2.13, 61-441 Poznań phone:+48 793 563 310 e-mail:email@example.com.In matters related to the processing of your data by the Controller, you can contact us using the above address data.
Scope of data collection.
1.The Website allows you to contact the Controller and provide them with your identification and contact details, as well as details related to the content of messages.
2.The Controller collects data related to your activity, such as time spent on the site, searched phrases, number of subpages displayed, date and source of the visit.
1.If your data has been transferred in connection with a case handled by the person who referred the case to the Controller, the data source is that person.In such a case, the Controller receives identification, address and case related data such as the description of the case.
Purpose and legal basis for processing personal data.
Your data may be processed for the purpose of:
- Network traffic analysis, ensuring security within the Website and adjusting the content to the users’ needs on the basis of the Controller’s legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR);
- Answering questions asked, transmitting the ordered offer and keeping correspondence for the purpose of dealing with the matter, based on your consent and the controller’s legitimate interest in fulfilling the users’ request (Article 6(1)(a) and (f) of the GDPR).
Right to withdraw consent.
You can withdraw your consent to the processing of your contact data at any time by contacting the Controller.Withdrawal of consent may hinder or prevent contact with you.
Obligation to provide data or voluntary provision of data.
1.The provision of data by you for case handling purposes is voluntary, but necessary.Failure to do so may make it difficult or impossible to deal with the case.
2.Providing data necessary for the static analysis of the Website users is voluntary.You may use the so-called incognito mode to browse the site without providing the Controller with information about your visit to the Website.The use of incognito mode, and therefore the failure to provide data, does not affect your use of the Website.
Powers resulting from the GDPR in the scope of data processing.
You have the right to:
- Request the Controller to inspect your data, as well as to receive a copy thereof (Article 15 of the GDPR).
- Request the Controller to correct or rectify the data (Article 16 of the GDPR) – with regard to requesting the rectification of data when you notice that the data is incorrect or incomplete.
- Request the Controller to delete the data (Article 17 of the GDPR).
- Request the Controller to limit processing (Article 18 of the GDPR), e.g. if you notice that the data is incorrect – you may request the Controller to restrict the processing of your data for a period allowing us to check the correctness of the data.
- File a complaint in connection with the processing of your personal data by the Controller to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
Recipients of your personal data
The recipients of your personal data may only be entities that are entitled to receive it under the law.In addition, your data may be shared with couriers, postal operators, the hosting provider and the mail server.
Data storage time
Your personal data will be stored until your consent is withdrawn or until the case is settled and then until the period of limitation of the parties’ claims related to its execution expires.
Traffic analysis data collected through cookies and similar technologies may be stored until the cookie expires.Some cookies never expire, so the duration of data storage will be equivalent to the time it takes for the controller to meet the purposes of data collection, such as ensuring security and analysing historical data related to website traffic.
Transfer of data to third countries or international organisations
Your data will not be transferred to third countries or international organisations.
The Website enables gathering information about the user through cookies and similar technologies, the use of which most often involves the installation of this tool on the user’s device (computer, smartphone, etc.).This information is used to remember the user’s decisions (font selection, contrast, policy acceptance), maintain the user’s session (e.g. after logging in), remember the password (with consent), collect information about the user’s device and their visit to ensure security, but also to analyse the visit and adjust the content.
Information obtained by means of cookies and similar technologies is not combined with other data of Website users and is not used to identify them by the Controller.
You can set your browser to block certain types of cookies and other technologies by, e.g. specifying that only those that are necessary for the correct display of the site should be allowed.By default, most browsers allow the use of all cookies, but you can change these settings at any time, and you can also delete already installed cookies.Each browser allows you to do so through one of the options available in your settings or preferences.
You can also use the site in incognito mode, which blocks the possibility of collecting data about your visit.
Using the Website without changing your browser settings, i.e. by accepting cookies and similar technologies by default, means that you consent to their use for the purposes specified above.The Controller does not use the information obtained for marketing purposes.